Muslims in the armed forces

Muslims in the armed forces are the same misguided cannon fodder as their christian, jewish, hindu or zoroastrian counterparts. More misguided even than the non-believers for whom 'thou shalt not kill' has never been a principle.

thou shalt not kill is a principle to everyone.

but, i think you're right about most people joining the army for misguided reasons.

But the arguments not about the bible ,you stated that the Koran preaches peace ,I countered it with similar verses preaching hate,its not about prejudices its about truth,and the truth is Islam is guilty of wrongful advertising, by the verses I posted above and the other hundred or so available it disproves that assumption of peace.

Also to get back to the topic if Islam was the religion of peace you continually bang on about,surely there would be no need for any Islamic armed personnel everything would be peaceful,on their part anyway.

think it's fair to point to the bible as containing as many contradiction if someone says the koran does the same.

"thou shalt not kill is a principle to everyone."

Maddeningly obvious that this is not true.

come on, sharrow, you know what i mean. i couldn't list the psychopaths, nutters,megalomaniacs etc. everyone here is more in the sense of overwhelming majority, rather than literal.

come on, sharrow, you know what i mean. i couldn't list the psychopaths, nutters,megalomaniacs etc. everyone here is more in the sense of overwhelming majority, rather than literal.

Well he's kind of got a point. People who join the army can't put too much stock in 'thou shall not kill' or 'the golden rule'.

Not disputing that fact but the thread is about Muslims not Christians

True, and if a Muslim feels unduly 'attacked' wouldn't they be right to point perceived hypocrisies in an argument?

But, I get what you're saying. will get back on topic-

I think Muslims in the British army are a 'braver' bunch than most as they get 'abuse', most likely from both sides.

Archived