Driving test -any advice

thankyou! i'm trying to stay as calm as I can- it dont help when people telling me that I wont pass first time cause the drriving examiner can also pass some many and im at end off month what do you think? is this true?

Good luck for tomorrow hun. Hope it goes smoothly for you :)

thankyou! i'm trying to stay as calm as I can- it dont help when people telling me that I wont pass first time cause the drriving examiner can also pass some many and im at end off month what do you think? is this true?

I don't believe that, people have said that for years, that if you have it at the end of the week, month, year etc you are less likely to pass. It would make no sense for examiners to have quotas anyway. My test was the last time slot, on the last Friday of January and I passed.

As long as you do the best that you can do, you'll be fine. Don't panic and remember the examiner is not there to be mean.

Hey good luck tomorro, I had a test last month but failed and my next one is this Tuesday. My examiner was really friendly and the test actually went fine I just made a stupid mistake on a roundabout, once you get started you'll be finejust stay focused and look ahead see whats going on, good luck!!

Archived