Driving test -any advice

helooo everyone its beth haydens partner its actually me who took the test we share this account and just to let you know I passed! :D

Well done Whoo hoo :):thumbsup:

Now can you please tell us what make, model, colour and reg of your car is please so we know to avoid it :P:hihi:

Seriously though - WELL DONE :)

helooo everyone its beth haydens partner its actually me who took the test we share this account and just to let you know I passed! :D

Yaayy well done!!

Now i have this information you can ignore my previous advice about shouting whoa nice pair love at girls in the street :D

Hey good luck tomorro, I had a test last month but failed and my next one is this Tuesday. My examiner was really friendly and the test actually went fine I just made a stupid mistake on a roundabout, once you get started you'll be finejust stay focused and look ahead see whats going on, good luck!!

Congratulations for passing! what did you think to the test? who did you have? i found it easier then i thought it was going to be

Archived