More positive news about muslims..gay muslim marriages

I'd agree with that somewhat. I know a lesbian who is a devout Christian, as are all her family. She's been with her partner for years, but I don't know if it's formalised with a civil partnership or if they'd ever want a Church blessing. I guess what should count is, if you are gay and also a believer, that God loves all his children, something like that? The institution of the Church might not bless it, even if it turns a blind eye, but I don't know why some would like to beat it into submission over the issue.

If they are a regular church attender and have been a member for years I cannot see a problem.

Because we are all different. If you prefer, God made us all different.

In my opinion, accepting that is the first step towards happiness and a peaceful soul :)

Of course we are all different, but do I want to know the colour of their wallpaper or what they had for dinner? Too much information, and I always thought 'private' as in someone's "private life" meant just that.

Of course we are all different, but do I want to know the colour of their wallpaper or what they had for dinner? Too much information, and I always thought 'private' as in someone's "private life" meant just that.

What are you talking about?

You and I have no idea what Dozy or Redrobbo had for dinner, or what the colour of their wallpaper is.

If they want to mention it on a public forum then that's up to them, but their sexuality has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I don't want to know that you are a Christian, a heterosexual, or that you are separated, but you have told us these things.

:roll:

Glad to see you realise we are all different and that accepting people for what they are whether they're gay, muslim or atheist and that is the way we should all treat each other. Do you not also give out too much information when you keep quoting bible on threads that have no religious theme

What are you talking about?

You and I have no idea what Dozy or Redrobbo had for dinner, or what the colour of their wallpaper is.

If they want to mention it on a public forum then that's up to them, but their sexuality has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I don't want to know that you are a Christian, a heterosexual, or that you are separated, but you have told us these things.

:roll:

Sometimes things come out in the course of conversation while other people have an agenda.

Glad to see you realise we are all different and that accepting people for what they are whether they're gay, muslim or atheist and that is the way we should all treat each other. Do you not also give out too much information when you keep quoting bible on threads that have no religious theme

Sometimes things come out in the course of conversation while other people have an agenda.

Nicely done :hihi:

Only if people like you keep asking questions the same as you have just now.

Archived