More positive news about muslims..gay muslim marriages

Do you know what question you are trying to answer there?

hotson claimed the gay people who want to marry in church aren't religious.

he has no evidence for this, nor do you, although from the above post I suspect you are not sure what point you're trying to make.

You asked what percentage of gay people are religious and I suggest it is the same proportion as across the general population?

Do you know what question you are trying to answer there?

hotson claimed the gay people who want to marry in church aren't religious.

he has no evidence for this, nor do you, although from the above post I suspect you are not sure what point you're trying to make.

Hots on was guessing that most are not religious. Hots on is probably right.

Almost every animal species on this planet has incidents of homosexuality.

God loves gays, He made them, it is not for you to judge people, that is un-christian.

Jesus never turned anyone away and neither would I but if they wanted a church wedding I would expect them to be regular church members and to have made a commitment for Christ.

The church where I attended for fifty years and my daughter since she was born married an atheist and the minister asked her future husband how he could make vows to a God he did not believe in, to which he truthfully replied that he could not, and with that the minister said, I don't feel as though I can marry you and my son-in-law accepted it as being very fair and perfectly correct.

Jesus never turned anyone away and neither would I but if they wanted a church wedding I would expect them to be regular church members and to have made a commitment for Christ.

Who says they aren't?

(apart from hots on, who has now admitted making it up)

Even homosexual priests are getting married:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/7956186/Homosexual-priest-to-marry-Nigerian-male-model.html

Still, I guess the priest isn't really religious.:hihi:

Archived