More positive news about muslims..gay muslim marriages

Of course we are all different, but do I want to know the colour of their wallpaper or what they had for dinner? Too much information, and I always thought 'private' as in someone's "private life" meant just that.

sSo, if it's their private life, of what consequence is it to you or anyone else?

That's an abuse of the word marriage.

Sorry what is?

heterosexual marriages in registry offices is an abuse of the word marriage?

homosexual marriages in registry offices is an abuse of the word marriage?

Both? or is the reference to something else?

What are you talking about?

You and I have no idea what Dozy or Redrobbo had for dinner, or what the colour of their wallpaper is.

If they want to mention it on a public forum then that's up to them, but their sexuality has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I don't want to know that you are a Christian, a heterosexual, or that you are separated, but you have told us these things.

:roll:

I'm straight, divorced (single) and a Muslim, but I can reliably inform folks that I had 2 Vegetarian Glamorgan cheese and leek sausages, with two cobs of sweetcorn, followed by two bites of a piece of ginger cake (the rest of which I shared with my little Jack Russell girlie)

In other news:-

My living room walls are not wallpapered. The plaster is so good that I only needed to have the walls emulsioned, and the woodwork glossed. Walls are "Chocolate ice-cream" pinky-beige, and Magnolia, with brilliant white gloss.

If it is a private affair then neither I or the rest of the world will know about it.

Do you have a problem when you see a man and a woman kiss on the street?

You have a problem when you see a man and woman walking hand in hand?

Now substitute woman with man.

Do you have the same view?

They are entitled to do what they want the same as we all can, as long as they don't involve other people.

What, so if my gay mates get married I'm not allowed to attend?

Before you start whining about bullying again, why not simply tell us how homosexuals impact negatively on your life.

Have you got an actual example?

Sorry what is?

heterosexual marriages in registry offices is an abuse of the word marriage?

homosexual marriages in registry offices is an abuse of the word marriage?

Both? or is the reference to something else?

noun

the relationship between two people who are husband and wife.

I'm straight, divorced (single) and a Muslim, but I can reliably inform folks that I had 2 Vegetarian Glamorgan cheese and leek sausages, with two cobs of sweetcorn, followed by two bites of a piece of ginger cake (the rest of which I shared with my little Jack Russell girlie)

In other news:-

My living room walls are not wallpapered. The plaster is so good that I only needed to have the walls emulsioned, and the woodwork glossed. Walls are "Chocolate ice-cream" pinky-beige, and Magnolia, with brilliant white gloss.

I am offended by the level of detail in the above post.

So offended am I, that I chose to quote it.:hihi::thumbsup:

Archived