More positive news about muslims..gay muslim marriages

What, so if my gay mates get married I'm not allowed to attend?

Before you start whining about bullying again, why not simply tell us how homosexuals impact negatively on your life.

Have you got an actual example?

I was talking about people in everyday life whoever they are.

noun

the relationship between two people who are husband and wife.

That's a cowardly evasion and a non answer.

You lack the courage to make explicit what your beliefs are.

By any Christian standards you are a disgrace to the christian church because you flout the basic tenets of Christianity, people like you would have been on the side of those throwing stones at Mary Magdalen because you display the same judgemental righteous bigotry Jesus despised.

My problem with gays is what you are giving me now, its called "attitude."

it's not attitude, Grahame, it's probably exasperation at having to explain things to you over and over again, as you wilfully refuse to grasp the point, mixed in with no little annoyance.

That's a cowardly evasion and a non answer.

You lack the courage to make explicit what your beliefs are.

By any Christian standards you are a disgrace to the christian church because you flout the basic tenets of Christianity, people like you would have been on the side of those throwing stones at Mary Magdalen because you display the same judgemental righteous bigotry Jesus despised.

That is the dictionary definition of marriage. I already said that if they were committed Christians and regular church members then personally I don't have a problem with it.

You are beginning to twist things again and you are becoming very abusive and insulting and this is where I bow out again.

Why would any Homosexual want to follow the teachings/rules of a being that wants them all dead?

Why do the faithful deny a creature which according to their beliefs was created by their God?

God creates everything. God creates Homosexuals. God wants Homosexuals dead. God is infinitely wise?

I would imagine that the majority of gay people who want a church wedding do so because they consider themselves to be Christian. Not that having to be a Christian seems to apply to many heterosexual couples who marry in church!

As for your second comment, gay people have been very happy to be gay and in the army, airforce or navy. Unfortunately, when the army, airforce or navy have discovered their sexual orientation, they haven't been happy about it and have booted them out!!

and, Dozy, you raise a good point here:- how many straight couples who marry in church aren't actually Christians, or are even nominally believers, but choose a church ceremony because it's a "nice backdrop" or for the "pomp of the occasion"

Why would any Homosexual want to follow the teachings/rules of a being that wants them all dead?

Why do the faithful deny a creature which according to their beliefs was created by their God?

God creates everything. God creates Homosexuals. God wants Homosexuals dead. God is infinitely wise?

No, you just have it wrong about God - he's been misrepresented; he abosloutely loves homosexuals and queers of all persuausions. Fact.

Archived