More positive news about muslims..gay muslim marriages

Yes they are absolutely as Christian as those people.

All Christians pick and choose which verses to ignore, the vast majority ignore pretty much all of the rules in leviticus.

Leviticus does indeed say that homosexuality is immoral.

However it also says that cutting your hair and shaving is also immoral.

It says you can't wear clothes made of more than one fabric.

It proscribes the death penalty for adulterers.

It says that blind and disabled people aren't allowed to go to church.

It says blasphemers should be stoned to death.

People ignore the vast majority of the rules in leviticus, what is so special about the two verses you have put forward that they should be treated differently?

You should know better than that Jimmy.

He does know, that's why he's quoting the rules to you.

You are beginning to twist things again and you are becoming very abusive and insulting and this is where I bow out again.

I take it that you're going to take the same cowardly approach to my perfectly valid question:

Do you have a problem when you see a man and a woman kiss on the street?

Do you have a problem when you see a man and woman walking hand in hand?

Now substitute woman with man.

Do you have the same view?

That is the dictionary definition of marriage.

You are beginning to twist things .

Which dictionary?

Merriam-Webster's definition has now changed:

Today it says: "a (1) : the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law (2) : the state of being united to a person of the same sex in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage <same-sex marriage> b : the mutual relation of married persons : WEDLOCK c : the institution whereby individuals are joined in a marriage"

So there you have it.

Now, who's twisting things please?

Why would any Homosexual want to follow the teachings/rules of a being that wants them all dead?

Why do the faithful deny a creature which according to their beliefs was created by their God?

God creates everything. God creates Homosexuals. God wants Homosexuals dead. God is infinitely wise?

A lot of what you say is from the Old Testament which is Judaism and not Christianity which embraces everyone. Christianity is for everyone who believes.

I am offended by the level of detail in the above post.

So offended am I, that I chose to quote it.:hihi::thumbsup:

is it my dog that offends you ( ;) ) the meal I ate, or the colour scheme in my living room? if it's the dog, tough, I ain't changing it for anyone (LOL) if it's the décor, please feel free to offer your services to repaint it to a colour of your liking. if it was the meal, hard luck, it's already been eaten (lol)

This whole thread is wallowing in perversion.

Cheese?!

In sausages?????!!!!!!!

Mi'lud, I plead, in mitigation, that they were indeed Vegetarian sausages. and had never seen a morsel of meat or meat products...?

The American Heritage Dictionary, Black's Law Dictionary,

the Oxford English Dictionary,

and Webster's have all added same-sex unions to their definitions of marriage.*

The right-wing Web site WorldNetDaily broke the news in March about Webster's, reporting that the dictionary had "resolved the argument" over gay marriage by applying the ancient term "to same-sex duos."

How, exactly, has the wording in the dictionaries changed? American Heritage went first, adding this to its definition of marriage in 2000: "A union between two persons having the customary but usually not the legal force of marriage: a same-sex marriage."

In 2003, Webster's included in its definition "the state of being united to a person of the same sex in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage." In 2004, in its eighth edition, Black's added "same-sex marriage" to its marriage entry, recognizing that "same-sex couples have successfully challenged the laws against same-sex marriage" in a number of states.

Even more interesting, 2008's Webster's Contemporary School and Office Dictionary says nothing gendered about marriage at all. The entry simply states that marriage is "the state of being united to another person as a contractual relationship according to law or custom."

And the king of them all, the Oxford English Dictionary, since 2000 has included in the definition of marriage the phrase "long-term relationships between partners of the same sex."*

http://www.slate.com/id/2215628/

No, you just have it wrong about God - he's been misrepresented; he abosloutely loves homosexuals and queers of all persuausions. Fact.

Do his books not say he created everything? If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them? And is God not said to be infinitely wise?

I know have it right about God. You may like to say he loves all but in his books, which all his followers reference he definitely says they should die.

Can't see why anyone would want to believe in something that wants them dead and can't see how the church can blatantly go against the teachings of their creator.

Why would any Homosexual want to follow the teachings/rules of a being that wants them all dead?

Why do the faithful deny a creature which according to their beliefs was created by their God?

God creates everything. God creates Homosexuals. God wants Homosexuals dead. God is infinitely wise?

A lot of what you say is from the Old Testament which is Judaism and not Christianity which embraces everyone. Christianity is for

everyone

who believes.

You've been warned before about quoting out of context and misquoting.

Edit:

That was a sneaky edit there.

Archived