More positive news about muslims..gay muslim marriages

That is what I said earlier about gay people even perverting the the English language to suite their own ends. The word gay being another example.

Do you have a problem when you see a man and a woman kiss on the street?

Do you have a problem when you see a man and woman walking hand in hand?

Now substitute woman with man.

Do you have the same view?

I'm straight, divorced (single) and a Muslim, but I can reliably inform folks that I had 2 Vegetarian Glamorgan cheese and leek sausages, with two cobs of sweetcorn, followed by two bites of a piece of ginger cake (the rest of which I shared with my little Jack Russell girlie)

In other news:-

My living room walls are not wallpapered. The plaster is so good that I only needed to have the walls emulsioned, and the woodwork glossed. Walls are "Chocolate ice-cream" pinky-beige, and Magnolia, with brilliant white gloss.

I don't mind that you are a divorced muslim, in fact some of my best friends are divorced muslims, but the militant overzealous way that you force your lifestyle on others gives all divorced mulims a bad name imho.

If you must have a cob, or two, please do it in private, and don't tell me about it so that I can pretend that cob eaters don't exist.

:hihi:

And the king of them all, the Oxford English Dictionary, since 2000 has included in the definition of marriage the phrase "long-term relationships between partners of the same sex."*

Because the professors and academics that write the dictionary's don't want any grief from the militant element of the left.

Because the professors and academics that write the dictionary's don't want any grief from the militant element of the left.

Wrong.

It's because the English language is in a continual state of flux and is ever evolving.

Why else do you think we don't go round saying things like "spiffing" and other such archaic phrases?

I don't mind that you are a divorced muslim, in fact some of my best friends are divorced muslims, but the militant overzealous way that you force your lifestyle on others gives all divorced mulims a bad name imho.

If you must have a cob, or two, please do it in private, and don't tell me about it so that I can pretend that cob eaters don't exist.

:hihi:

I'm going to strop off in a sulk. ;)

I might even threaten you with being put on ignore. ;)

*gives quisquose her best "Paddington hard-stare" ;)

*then defiantly goes and checks in her fridge that she has a couple of Corn-on-the-cob ears for tomorrow.

Wrong.

It's because the English language is in a continual state of flux and is ever evolving.

Why else do you think we don't go round saying things like "spiffing" and other such archaic phrases?

That's a spiffing post, there, Spindrift.

What-ho!

Oh, by the way, those of you that don't like Peter Tatchell because he's a bit gay, doesn't like inequality, or worse still kicks up a fuss over such things, might like to know that his latest campaign has been to highlight inequality towards heterosexual couples ... yes, heterosexual couples!

Heterosexual couples are currently unable to tie the knot with a civil partnership. Thanks to Tatchell and people like him, this ban is to be overturned.

:thumbsup:

http://equallove.org.uk/

Heterosexual couples are currently unable to tie the knot with a civil partnership. Thanks to Tatchell and people like him, this ban is to be overturned.

:thumbsup:

Heterosexual couples not being able to have a civil partnership is something I never considered.

You learn something new everyday.

I'm going to strop off in a sulk. ;)

I might even threaten you with being put on ignore. ;)

*gives quisquose her best "Paddington hard-stare" ;)

*then defiantly goes and checks in her fridge that she has a couple of Corn-on-the-cob ears for tomorrow.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Are you Grahame?

Archived