More positive news about muslims..gay muslim marriages

It was a genuine question to give a balanced perspective.
It was a genuine answer too sir, I mean there is really no way of finding out but that hasn't stopped people like MJ Scuba to make up their own inferences to portray all Muslim marriages as forced marriages. The confusion is often between forced and arranged and if we mean arranged then I can imagine there may well be many arranged gay marriages as I am aware of at least one (not in this country) such a union taking place although with no religious ceremony though.

It was a genuine answer too sir, I mean there is really no way of finding out but that hasn't stopped people like MJ Scuba to make up their own inferences to portray all Muslim marriages as forced marriages. The confusion is often between forced and arranged and if we mean arranged then I can imagine there may well be many arranged gay marriages as I am aware of at least one (not in this country) such a union taking place although with no religious ceremony though.

Thankyou for an honest and sensible answer.

I'm aware of the difference between arranged and forced marriages and I don't see anything wrong with arranged marriages, which is why I said 'forced' and not 'arranged'.

If gay Muslims are just as likely to be victims of forced marriage, then I do apologise.

Rather than forced as has been the case in many an example where families have been known to put their accumulative pride before the wishes of some poor helpless young lady, there may be situations where someone gay may be 'forced' by circumstance and limited choice, to go through a relationship which they may not want to be part of but have little choice but to put up with.

• 2 weeks later...
Being gay and a Muslim must be difficult. Given the culture of many in the Islamic faith.

As I've said earlier. Why would anyone want to believe in a god that wants them dead? Ditch the faith. Homosexuals just prove how inifnitely stupid any god would be. If he created everything then he created homosexuals. He then said homosexuals should be killed and would go to hell.

Archived