More positive news about muslims..gay muslim marriages

It isn't part of MY holy work; I said on the previous page that even most Christians consider large parts of the Bible to be archaic and obsolete.

I do, the OT, certainly. I don't believe someone could build a fire in a whale's belly.

There is nothing Jesus said that I can disagree with, challenging as it it is, the beirdy weirdy.

I do, the OT, certainly. I don't believe someone could build a fire in a whale's belly.

There is nothing Jesus said that I can disagree with, challenging as it it is, the beirdy weirdy.

And therein lies much of the hypocrisy. (Not yours, I hasten to add!) People will happily disregard the instructions to defecate in a small hole covered with leaves because it is hopelessly outdated, but the equally old, equally questionable, instructions to kill all homosexuals somehow are still valid and must be followed without hesitation.

And therein lies much of the hypocrisy. (Not yours, I hasten to add!) People will happily disregard the instructions to defecate in a small hole covered with leaves because it is hopelessly outdated, but the equally old, equally questionable, instructions to kill all homosexuals somehow are still valid and must be followed without hesitation.

Man Tattoos Leviticus 18:22 That Forbids Homosexuality On His Arm, But Leviticus 19:28 Forbids Tattoos

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/man-tattoos-leviticus-1822-that-forbids-homosexua

Man Tattoos Leviticus 18:22 That Forbids Homosexuality On His Arm, But Leviticus 19:28 Forbids Tattoos

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/man-tattoos-leviticus-1822-that-forbids-homosexua

I might have to borrow that one! An excellent example of what I was talking about. Or at least, what I was trying to talk about; I might not be making myself entirely clear if you thought I was trying to defend Leviticus and Deuteronomy. :cool:

I do not understand gay couples wanting religious ceremonies.

1) Why would a gay couple want a religious ceremony when the religion in question condemns their relationship?

2) Why should a religious instituation that disagrees with same sex relationships be expected to bless any such union?

Gays only do it to be confrontational. They are challenging society, inviting the church to refuse them so they can get some organisation like Stonewall to have a tantrum on their behalf. If a church/mosque/synagogue/temple makes them unwelcome then why try to force acceptance ?????

Acceptance is a slow process, it will come 'all in good time'. Forcing an issue only hardens attitudes.

Archived