More positive news about muslims..gay muslim marriages

No one knows who has put up those 'Gay Free Zone' posters. There's a persistent rumour that they have been put up by the EDL in order to stir up anti-muslim feelings, which seems at least plausible to me.

I'm also prepared to believe they have been put up by homophobic muslims, but the truth definitely needs to be found out.

We just need the EDL and Muslim groups to state publicly that gays are most welcome in the area. If there's a silence from either or both, we'll have a culprit..:suspect:

No one knows who has put up those 'Gay Free Zone' posters. There's a persistent rumour that they have been put up by the EDL in order to stir up anti-muslim feelings, which seems at least plausible to me.

I'm also prepared to believe they have been put up by homophobic muslims, but the truth definitely needs to be found out.

My bold

I find it hard to believe that they'd have the intelligence to dream up that idea!

Though the thought of EDL members sneaking round the area, disguised as Muslims, and sneakily sticking up the posters does have a certain surreal attraction. :hihi:

My bold

I find it hard to believe that they'd have the intelligence to dream up that idea!

Though the thought of EDL members sneaking round the area, disguised as Muslims, and sneakily sticking up the posters does have a certain surreal attraction. :hihi:

maybe gay members of the edl and islamic faith got together had lots of really good sex. then thought hey lets produce some anti gay leaflets. that will force debate on the hate others have for us.?????????????:love:

maybe gay members of the edl and islamic faith got together had lots of really good sex. then thought hey lets produce some anti gay leaflets. that will force debate on the hate others have for us.?????????????:love:

That works for me! :hihi:

what ever the truth is. both the muslims and edl have a problem with our gay fellow humans. as do many other groups. i cant stand lots of people but one group is not the gays. funny that.

Wrong what I and many others have a problem with is gays flaunting it in your face,for gods sake anyone would think they invented sex.well they didnt so plx stop showing off.

Archived