Going To Bed Thread. Nightmares Or Dreams?

I've had a skinfull, so of to bed. I just hope I don't dream of that onion eating my head again. I should avoid eating peas. With that colouring agent that makes you dream like a Rampton inmate. I just wish I could have happy dreams. Surely its not that hard.

Any ideas on how to achieve this noble goal??

I've had a skinfull, so of to bed. I just hope I don't dream of that onion eating my head again. I should avoid eating peas. With that colouring agent that makes you dream like a Rampton inmate. I just wish I could have happy dreams. Surely its not that hard.

Any ideas on how to achieve this noble goal??

Don't drink .That may help.

I dreamt someone was climbing in bed behind me. I was hoping it was going to be George Clooney, but when I looked round no one was there.:roll:

Ahhhh Shucks. Watch some films of him before you go to bed tonight, and maybe the dream will work better. That's what I do.

Good idea ! he may not be as shy next time.:roll:

Yeah, get him drunk in the dream. That's what I do. Not GC by the way, but my dreams never have the happy 'ending', if you know what I mean. I wake up. Any dream headshrinks on here, or just people who might know more?

Archived