Going To Bed Thread. Nightmares Or Dreams?

I take meds from the doctor because I can't stop having nightmares, I am up and thinking I am being robbed etc constantly :suspect: The tablets work for a few weeks then they come back and I have to up the dose. I just want happy dreams :|

Sorry to hear. Maybe something bad happened to you, that your trying to conceal?

Sorry to hear. Maybe something bad happened to you, that your trying to conceal?

Nope, unless I actually don't know about it :suspect:

I have some heart contition that happens when I am asleep and disturbs me and ME or something that means I can't hit the deep refreshing sleep stage, I am always just somewhere in the middle of asleep and awake, it does make for some mental dreams. Normally I dream I have woken up, so really believe I am awake, but then wake up again. Can wake up 10 times in my dream before I really do it, then I am not sure if I am awake when I am awake :hihi:Its good fun round my house .

Nope, unless I actually don't know about it :suspect:

I have some heart contition that happens when I am asleep and disturbs me and ME or something that means I can't hit the deep refreshing sleep stage, I am always just somewhere in the middle of asleep and awake, it does make for some mental dreams. Normally I dream I have woken up, so really believe I am awake, but then wake up again. Can wake up 10 times in my dream before I really do it, then I am not sure if I am awake when I am awake :hihi:Its good fun round my house .

Oh boy. I'm serious here, by the way. I know a guy who has 'heart palps', and he the same. It really is not nice. Can you get some rest later evening, as he does.

Archived