Going To Bed Thread. Nightmares Or Dreams?

I have some really weird dreams. Lately I've been having flying dreams, trying to fly in the house through an open upstairs window but the wind keeps blowing me back into the trees. Not had the exploding head syndrome for a while now so I'm happy!

Have you been watching the wizard of Oz by any chance?.

I've been having quite vivid dreams lately. I dreamt that I had a car but I couldn't drive it, I parked it up and it kept rolling off and crashing into other cars (this was before I watched Christine).

In the last dream I can remember, someone had got hold of my house keys and I didn't know who he was or how he'd done it, I spent ages running around trying to find him.

I have dreamt a few times that I am pregnant, but either nothing happens or once I had a baby and it could talk, which was weird.

I have terrible dreams so are so real. 1 example, 4 years ago i woke up at 3 in thehad stabbed me in the belly. went back to sleep and went to work next day. was morning having dreamed that a little girl sent home from work @ 3 pm was in hosspital at 6pm as my appendix had burst. also have dreams about freddy. use to suffer with terrible night terrors which are horrific. I dream every night and always remember them. also dream that im been left alone alot. my dreams are very freaky!!!

my dreams both good and bad revolve around a guy i used to date that ive remained very close to ( so close most the time i forget we have split and since hes trying to work out what our kids will look like think he forgets too ) the nightmares are usually about him being killed on duty, they get worse if ive not heard from him in a few days

my dreams both good and bad revolve around a guy i used to date that ive remained very close to ( so close most the time i forget we have split and since hes trying to work out what our kids will look like think he forgets too ) the nightmares are usually about him being killed on duty, they get worse if ive not heard from him in a few days

You still love him, hence the dreams IMO.

Archived