Cafe in Palace Stocksbridge Precint

emma.82

ok but I dont work there or live in stocksbridge anymore family do was visiting and promised the owners i would leave a review as I would appreaciate someone doing the same for me! cant do anything nice can I :roll:

i dont live in stocksbridge and dont work there too ....but the tea was hot and warmed me up before a brisk walk around underbank reservoir this afternoon

Hi Emma,

Thank you for you kind response - and thank you for keeping your promise of writing us a review.

I know your a genuine customer and that it good enough for me and the team.

Thank you for popping in and seeing us and your welcome back anytime, I will make sure there are no tomatos next time.

Quicken.... I agree it pays to advertise, But I let my food, friendly staff and our warm welcome speak for itself.... Feel free to try us out, I will even chuck in a free cuppa for you. ;)

See you all soon and Thank you again Emma

Phill - Palace Cafe

Me and my Sister went to this cafe on Saturday as I was house hunting in the area - what lovely people and lovely food.

Shame it was not busier - it deserves to be, but they explained that it was newly opened.

To the locals - use it or lose it, all new little businesses need support!

I will definately come here when I move as the people were so welcoming and helpful giving advice on the area. Cheers guys and see you when I move up!

Thanks Loveelf,

I'm SO glad you liked it .... My vision for the Cafe is to serve good home cooked food, without cutting corners and pennie pinching, I will never serve anything I would not eat myself, so thank you for your kind words....

I hope the house hunting is going well, looking forward to welcoming you to Yorkshire and more importaintly Sheffield :) good luck and see you soon for an Earl grey :)

Phill & the team

• 2 weeks later...
Iv had my brekkie in there quite a few times,its always been spot on.

The last 3 times theres always been the same 2 girls with pushchairs,feeding the fruit machine.....obviously enjoy friut coz thier never off it:hihi::hihi:

or becuase they have a serius gambling problem.....

I haven't been in this cafe for years as I moved away from stocksbridge a while ago but I have fond memories of the place.right from finishing high school at 3oclock to having my first child the cafe was always a great place to go for a drink and a natter.from been at school it was always nice to sit in and have a can of pop and a chat with our friends and we were always made to feel very welcome.even me and my friends having our children always found it a great place to meet up with children as we got older. I loved this cafe and will always have lots of lovely memories.I wish you every success and hope it can be a hub for the community once again xx

Hi Laughing Cow,

Yes we took over the Cafe around 5 weeks ago & if your out and about look forward to welcoming in you in for a cuppa sometime :)

We are a family run cafe, and we pride ourselves on serving real home made food and not food out of a packet. Kids are more than welcome too (we're a big family and always used to struggle to find somewhere kiddy friendly - so know how it feels)

Lucieloxley - They are great memorys :) We want the palace cafe to be a community cafe, somewhere where you can come for a cuppa and a meal/snack and not feel rushed, there is nothing worse that the owners floting around you almost wishing you would go - You will find non of that at the palace :)

rothschild - It was great to see you in here last week, hope to see you back soon & thank you for the kind words

And a big thankyou to anyone who has come to see us in the past 5 weeks, I hoped you enjoyed it and hope to see you soon

Thanks Phill & the team @ the Palace Cafe

Archived