An end to Public Services

the labour party believe that it's a good idea.

they haven't represented the working man and woman for years

Spot on there, I have worked in the steel and engineering industry all my life and the Labour party does not represent me, but neither did Mrs Thatchers Tories, the 'public service sector' thrived under the last Labour govt, but the cost has become unsustainable. We can blame the fat cat bankers all we like for the current plight which affects us all, but the Labour government were in office when they did the damage !

The Labour party has to take some responsibility for what the bankers did under their noses !

Where did she get the information from, just made it up? It seems all the Tories can do is blame Labour despite the fact that economists disagree with the Tories.

Maybe if you did a search you'd find out where she got the information from.

The £12 billion NHS IT system information is available anywhere.

And typing "£6000 coffee machine" into Google quickly brought this up:

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/wakefield_empty_fire_hq_gets_163_6_000_coffee_machine_1_2247118

Taxpayers in West Yorkshire forked out around £6,000 for a deluxe coffee machine at an empty regional fire control centre in Wakefield.

The luxury espresso machine has been installed despite the fact that the long-delayed centre in Paragon Business Village is not due to become operational for another two years.

Perhaps if you did a little research instead of calling her a liar you and Labour might have a little more credibility.

But once again we see that you and your kind can't come up with answers, excuses or apologies for reckless spending, you just choose to shoot the messengers.

Archived