Another gaff from U-Turn Dave

Mecky

You might want to get you mom to help you before replying to posts in the future, but in answer to your question, there have been plenty incase you hadn't noticed.

Lol, so in short, and as usual, you don't know ;)

I think he means that didn't respond because he hasn't a clue.

Indeed.

Reply from Cameron:

David Cameron hits out at critics of Britain's arms trade

Prime minister says expecting small countries such as Kuwait to manufacture all their defence weapons is at odds with reality

"The idea that we should expect small and democratic countries like Kuwait to be able to manufacture all their means of defence seems to me completely at odds with reality. I simply don't understand how you can't understand how democracies have a right to defend themselves. I would have thought this argument is particularly powerful right here in Kuwait which, 20 years ago, was invaded by a thuggish bullying neighbour who disrespected your sovereignty, invaded your country and destroyed parts of your capital city."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/feb/22/david-cameron-britain-arms-trade

So, any nay-sayers have any ideas as to how Kuwait should defend itself since we should not arm them?

Reply from Cameron:

David Cameron hits out at critics of Britain's arms trade

Prime minister says expecting small countries such as Kuwait to manufacture all their defence weapons is at odds with reality

<snip>

So, any nay-sayers have any ideas as to how Kuwait should defend itself since we should not arm them?

My concern isn't that Arab nations shouldn't be allowed to defend themselves, it's that more often than not, Arab nations use such 'defence equipment' to oppress their own civilian populations and stifle any chance of a democratic future.

x

Archived