Has anyone seen Pat Condell on youtube? ??

http://whypatcondellisntfunny.blogspot.com/

So Condell caused a commotion with his video entitled 'Saudi Britain which was flagged for violation of the Community Guidelines as he said that the all Saudis were mentally ill. This is a favourite phrase of Condell, and whilst he made a second video which 'clarified' what he said (he apparently meant to say tht Saudi laws are insane - which is something altogether different).

Pat Condell loves to label Muslims in particular as mentally ill, as he has done in the past with those Muslims who chose to cover their faces.

I think that we can forgive Condell an isolated incident or slip of the tongue, but when you string together his entire back catalogue of videos I'm sure you will find many slips of the tongue along the same lines as hate speech.

How many times can this happen before you have to say that he is either walking a thin line when he writes his diatribes, or he is just being flat out hateful?

So did i say something wrong or do something wrong please enlighten me.

I think the suggestion is that it might have been helpful if you had given a bit of information about Pat Condell in your post. It would allow people who know nothing about him to make a more informed decision as to whether they want to check out his youtube videos.

I'm not suprised if nobody's heard of him.

He seems to do little other than delight in picking on Muslims, especially the women (Wow, what a big, brave man). And let's face it, there are millions of other people who can do that already.

x

I'm not suprised if nobody's heard of him.

He seems to do little other than delight in picking on Muslims, especially the women (Wow, what a big, brave man). And let's face it, there are millions of other people who can do that already.

x

He is actually defending muslim woman on the ones ive seen.

Archived