Has anyone seen Pat Condell on youtube? ??

I can understand the attraction of Pat Condell's rants, but he does put considerable strain on the truth.

His attack on the supposed "Ground Zero Mosque" was particularly invidious, containing several outright lies.

Given that the Ground Zero Mosque thing was a complete phantom, as the Guardian article that I referred to shows, it's arguable that Condell's whole talk on it was one big lie.

His casual racism toward the entire muslim faith together with the laughably ignorant opinion that no muslim, ever, has contributed to the greater good exposes him as nothing more than a pub bore.

The video is full of falsehoods and lies with the intention of using fear and hatred against ‘them.’

Spot-on. I'd never heard of this fella until I saw it as one of the right wingers signatures. The bloke is an aging never been / has been / still wannabe comedian. He is unable to distinguish between muslim extremists and normal muslims.

Don't know what it is but on a personal level there's something pretty creepy about him, it's actually an uncomfortable feeling. He has a lot to say, some interesting some not, but mainly smug.

Racist, bigot or not you can't deny he's intelligent..therein lies the problem. He actually fills a gap the racist and bigot lack generally.. intelligence. If he's not a racist or bigot then those that are can easily identify.

As far as the mosque is concerned i'm not sure why anyone is getting in a tizzy..it's always been there, hasn't it? As for GZ being a sacred site...that really isn't funny. Was there couple of months ago and came back with 3 bars of GZ nougat.

Again personally I think there's nothing intellectual about his sermons, their basic and feed a set mind. There are so many great atheist thinkers out there that this guy fails the test at the first hurdle, so in reality if he is a racist bigot I'm not really that concerned.

Don't know what it is but on a personal level there's something pretty creepy about him, it's actually an uncomfortable feeling. He has a lot to say, some interesting some not, but mainly smug.

Racist, bigot or not you can't deny he's intelligent..therein lies the problem. He actually fills a gap the racist and bigot lack generally.. intelligence. If he's not a racist or bigot then those that are can easily identify.

As far as the mosque is concerned i'm not sure why anyone is getting in a tizzy..it's always been there, hasn't it? As for GZ being a sacred site...that really isn't funny. Was there couple of months ago and came back with 3 bars of GZ nougat.

Again personally I think there's nothing intellectual about his sermons, their basic and feed a set mind. There are so many great atheist thinkers out there that this guy fails the test at the first hurdle, so in reality if he is a racist bigot I'm not really that concerned.

im yet to find a racist rant by this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/patcondell#p/u/32/10PDdV2r0EM

Archived