Has anyone seen Pat Condell on youtube? ??

not botherd to listen to what he said then:roll:

I've bothered to listen, and this guy is a hater. Saying something in a reasonable and measured tone doesn't change the malignancy of the message.

I feel genuine sympathy for the fragile minds that are attracted to this sort of stuff. They can't see the truth any more than a broken clock can tell the correct time.

not botherd to listen to what he said then:roll:

This is quite a long thread discussing the various lies, slurs, dishonest claims and racist claptrap Condell's come out with.

You've ignored all this and posted a load of You tube links and comments saying "I agree!"

Your method of debating is like an ostrich with its head in the sand.

If someone said "People with brown hair have never, ever contributed anything to human endeavours" I'd say they are a very silly person.

Some You tube idiot says that about muslims and you agree!

I don't think he is racist. He doesn't like Islam, does that make him racist? It isn't compulsory to like Islam, and Islam isn't a race. He's disparaging about Christianity too, obviously though that does not warrant the race card being played against him.

Richard Dawkins describes Islam as "one of the great evils in the world". Is Richard Dawkins racist too?

Archived