Terrorism has reached a whole new level.

Terrorists will attack smaller targets and at the same time plan for a bigger target. Maybe they'll bomb two places at once starting with somewhere small to cause a diversion.

No point blowing up a chippy.

If I were out to bomb something I would do Tinsley viaduct.

Sod all security and major disruption for years.

So i suppose the question should be whether they sent the chippy a letter in the 80's, when the threat was an order of magnitude higher than it is now.

They were busy chasing proper terrorists in the 80s, anti-terrorist police didn't have time to write letters to every busy chip shop.

I think it's good that the police do things like this now, because it must mean that all crimes have been solved.

What Islamic terrorism? More people have been killed getting the tops off of pickle jars in that last 10 years than by shadowy, bogeymen "terrorists".

Quit swallowing government propaganda quite so readily.

Bang on!

But the problem is people are so sheep like and lack the intelligence to judge for themselfs they will believe anything and theres nowhere its more obvious than on this forum.

What id like an answer to is if Afghanistan is now producing 97% of the worlds heavy drug supply then wheres that very very large amount of money going if its not the american/uk goverments?Are the goat herders there now traveling around on gold plated mules?

What Islamic terrorism? More people have been killed getting the tops off of pickle jars in that last 10 years than by shadowy, bogeymen "terrorists".

Quit swallowing government propaganda quite so readily.

Wow I never knew pickle jars were out to get us, we should immediately outlaw them.

Archived