Board Games Night in Woodseats

Karis

Would anyone be interested in playing Board Games one night a week / fortnight / month in Woodseats?

I have a venue, and would be happy to supply the board games from The Geekest Link's personal collection.

There's a promotional night for Mansions of Madness soon and it would be great to take part in these things on a regular basis.

So, anyone up for board games?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yep, might be interested too if this is still happening/planned

getting back to games after a 30yr break (so you might not be interested in an old duffer)

Talisman (1st Ed) and Apocalypse where faves (and some older curiosities) but got quite a few modern Euro games over the last few months

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Nothing was organised, sadly, but I'm hopeful to get something going really soon.

Come on guys, and girls, I have Talisman: Descent, Wiz War, Quarriors, Arkham Horror, Castle Ravenloft, Mansions of Madness, and a slew of other games.

Someone MUST want to play something :)

Nothing was organised, sadly, but I'm hopeful to get something going really soon.

Come on guys, and girls, I have Talisman: Descent, Wiz War, Quarriors, Arkham Horror, Castle Ravenloft, Mansions of Madness, and a slew of other games.

Someone MUST want to play something :)

How about The Resistance or Avalon?..

Hey Karis,

I already go to Sheffield Board Games Club at the Redhouse on Tuesdays, but I can't say no to another chance to get my game on and Woodseats is closer so consider me interested. What venue did you have in mind, and what day of the week?

Arkham Horror is one I've been wanting to play for a while but haven't had a chance. Game of Thrones is awesome. I don't have any games of my own to contribute at the moment, but I can make up player numbers in whatever.

Archived