Board Games Night in Woodseats

Karis

I'm a massive fan of the 'The Resistance' and 'Avalon', both secret identity games, with an element of logical deduction. You really need 7 or more players for these games though (5 as a bare minimum, but the more the merrier).

Also, wouldn't mind giving Shadows over Camelot or whirl. Isn't there a secret identities component to that game, like one of you is a traitor?

Yeah, resistance is a great game, a lot of talking and accusations. Avalon looks great but was probably a little complex for the group I had, especially since I would have to teach it to a bunch of drunkards lol. We played it with normal playing cards too so don't even need the proper game for that one

Yes SOC has one traitor who is trying to fail the game - Not had a chance to play it yet as it's a little complex in places but it looks great fun - the tabletop episode was great for it

Archived