Looking for jubbs or morgans or cousins

dennismorgan

hi dennis, dont know if the family i knew of are any relation to you, but going

back several years, a sizeable family of morgans lived in earsham st sheff 4.

parents=joan & ray(steeplejack by trade) sons=ray jnr. graham glen.daughters=christine pat moira,im sure the family was a little larger,but as i said previously im going back a few moons!!! in the 1980s graham lived ellesmere area, dont know about now though, also i think chris and pat lived around that area. my late parents and joan and ray were very close friends,

and im sure my parents were god parents to a couple of the kids.

• 3 months later...

There was a family by the name of Jubb or Jubbs. They had a number of daughters, only one I remember name of from about 1961 was Joyce Jubb, she would be around 18 then.

The family lived on Wybourne, and the girls worked at J.Stead and Co Ltd on Cricket Inn Road

hope this helps you - Grey Eminence - Malaysia

• 1 month later...

lanzalass

Total Posts: 22 hi dennis, dont know if the family i knew of are any relation to you, but going

back several years, a sizeable family of morgans lived in earsham st sheff 4.

parents=joan & ray(steeplejack by trade) sons=ray jnr. graham glen.daughters=christine pat moira,im sure the family was a little larger,but as i said previously im going back a few moons!!! in the 1980s graham lived ellesmere area, dont know about now though, also i think chris and pat lived around that area. my late parents and joan and ray were very close friends,

and im sure my parents were god parents to a couple of the kids.

I there im married to 1 of ray & joans daughters and most of the family still live in and around s4 ( im married to val the youngest daughter )

Archived