How Face blind are you?

Digsy

Out of 72 faces, you correctly identified 65.

In other words, you got 90% correct.

Not too bad for a half blind old bird! :D

Tried it again today:

Out of 72 faces, you correctly identified 70.

In other words, you got 97% correct.

They're all beginning to look familiar now. I think I could pick em out in an ID parade! ;)

He's probably being honest. I look at passports all day and considering I do face recognisation all day and I only scored 68%, tells me that some people are probably not being honest.

So your response to getting a lower than average score is to assume that other people are lying?!:loopy:

So your response to getting a lower than average score is to assume that other people are lying?!:loopy:

Funny isn't it that because it's a test it's automatically seen as an intelligence test rather than an observational one.

He's probably being honest. I look at passports all day and considering I do face recognisation all day and I only scored 68%, tells me that some people are probably not being honest.

Or, perhaps, that having a picture of someone to hold up and check whilst looking at them is completely different to remembering faces you saw earlier?

I, personally, have always been good with remembering faces, even though I may not recall why they are familiar, or recall names. I will always 'recognise' someone I have seen before, and will then have to rack my brain as to why I recognise them.

Archived