A night out in Crookes. Parking?

hellabobby

I am going to function in Crookes tomorrow evening starting 6 45 . I,m told parking is a problem but I,m too far out of town not to drive. I want to drive into town via the Parkway and park somewhere and catch a taxi the rest of the way Can someone tell me a cheap safe place to do so ? Thanks.

Depends on how far away from the main road you are really. Most of the side roads are completely full of parked cars over night every night but have space in the day while people are at work.

In general I'd have said that you wouldn't have a problem parking as long as you can be flexible about where you park, but if it's a huge event with loads of people attending then everybody will obviously have to find places to park and if the place you are going is near to the church and coincides with a large service then that's very likely to be an issue too.

Archived