Paypal £5 faster withdraw still pending!

I can't stand Paypal!.The amount of times I have had the "As part of our ongoing effort to make PayPal an even safer place for you and your customers to do business, we are going to place a Payment Hold on your daily sales." is ridiculous.

I got the last laugh this time though.I transfered £30 out of my account,left 26p in my account,and now its holding lol.Holding my 26p lol.Idiots!.

I like the way they charge you for purchases outside ebay but offer no cover in return. I got a shock when my glass garden ornaments arrived as glass dust and they told me they could do nothing as the item was delivered:hihi:

I can laugh about it now!

If paypal is as bad as people on here are saying (and it may well be worse LOL) is there not a good alternative that can be used? I`m not a big fan myself considering the known issues, but i don`t use PP that much. When i do use it i have to grin & bear the fees.

If paypal is as bad as people on here are saying (and it may well be worse LOL) is there not a good alternative that can be used? I`m not a big fan myself considering the known issues, but i don`t use PP that much. When i do use it i have to grin & bear the fees.

Google checkout?.but I don't have any personal experience with it,but will be looking into it.

But I don't think you can truly scrap paypal and still sell on ebay?.Because I think you HAVE to offer it as a seller.Could be wrong,but I thought I had read it somewhere.

Mart, I think PayPal is pretty dire. This weekend I've had a few people who know how to get around the payment system on my cart and buy electronic items for 0. I found out about it ages ago and removed all online systems, but it's just another way scammers get money from you.

Google Checkout is much safer, regardless of what PayPal tell you.

Archived