Orange 2 for 1 / unlimited / kids

Hanksy

Im aware that if you have a unlimited card for cineworld you can use the 2 for 1 on orange wednesdays to get 2 for 1, but the questions is can I take a child.

So can I take my unlimited card and 2 for 1 orange code and get a child in for free?

so would that be 3 people going to the cinema? ie. 2 adults and a child.

or do you mean you want to use the spare ticket to take a you and a child to the cinema? In which case the cinema doesnt mind that you take a child instead of an adult with the free ticket.

Unlimited card and Orange Wednesday, Should call it gridlock wednesday. You would be better off getting your son an unlimited card and then you can go whenever. Wednesdays are a nightmare, especially if there is a new blockbuster out.

My son is only 3 so we would go in the day! I'd go in the morning to get ticket to take after nursey!

To be fair, we wouldn't benefit from a card for him if it's free to take him on a Wednesday!

Archived