Neighbour problems

for the past 6-7 years since my neighbour moved in a couple of doors away from me , she has cause problems for my family she is a single parent with 2 kids and to be truthful she doesnt give a damn about them . i dont speak to this person and never want to as i find her disgusting in every way ,but for years she has been lying about my family she knows nothing about any of my family and thats how i want to keep it , but at every chance she gets she spreads rumours about all of us in some way and i have got to the point where i have had more than enough , stupidly i have done nothing about this apart from telling her to keep her opinions to herself , i need help on finding how i can sue this person for deframation of character to try to put an end to this problem . i dont know how to go about it so if you could give me some advice i would really appreiciate it . thanks ............ i cant put on here all the things this woman has done as it would take me hours to write

What has suing her got to do with anything?

Wouldn't you report her to the police?

not sure the police would intervene on this they just see it as a domestic.i once had a person slandering me it got that bad i went to a solicitor and the person got a strong worded letter threatning if it didnt stop further action would be sought.

You should have made notes of everything she has done or said, you need to start doing this now. You can get form from your local housing office or ring 101. They will either log your call for future reference or if it's more serious call the police for you. Good luck

What has suing her got to do with anything?

Wouldn't you report her to the police?

sadley the police dont do anything they just tell her to stop saying all these things , thats when she becomes deaf blind and mute , as it is never her that says anything , luckily i have proof of what she has done

You should have made notes of everything she has done or said, you need to start doing this now. You can get form from your local housing office or ring 101. They will either log your call for future reference or if it's more serious call the police for you. Good luck

i have done all that to no avail it makes me so angry , i only want to take care of my family without any fuss , its not too much to ask for :mad:

sadley the police dont do anything they just tell her to stop saying all these things , thats when she becomes deaf blind and mute , as it is never her that says anything , luckily i have proof of what she has done

keep a record of all the incidents,and go to the solicitors.how sad some people are,their lifves must be empty and meaningless to cause you so much aggro.

Archived