Better off on benefits?

Mush

Someone mentioned on page 3 that any employer paying less than 20k a year are exploiting their workers. Get in the real world. I suggest you start a business and pay your employees min 20k regardless of the skill. Your competitors and their workers and their customers wont let you!

I dont even earn 20k a year myself and I employ 2 people. It is so easy to charge your customers what you need to charge to pay your workers a min of 20k a year but getting your would be customers to accept your quotation is something else. After all your price is simply ink on paper. They simply shop around for the best deal and sod your well paid employees. If they can get the same job done by someone cheaper they will employ them!

My men couldn,t leave my employment for better pay if they wanted to. No one pays more than me, we all pay about the same.......Peanuts!

On my travels I always top up at the cheapest fuel sation on my route. Those what charge 1 or 2p per litre more don't get my custom. See what I mean?

I added a comment, why should others pay because you're not worth more than £5.93 per hour?

That is the system.

The boom in the unemployed during the New Labour Years, plus the never ending stream of mass immigration created huge demand for housing, to a point there was not enough homes to go round.

This pushed up the price of homes, and in turn renting costs.

And the people who suffered the most were the people on low pay, because they had to pay more taxes to fund the crazy system - and yet, were priced out of the very basic of human needs - the need to have a home.

So well done New Labour, you really helped the working class

But nor does it make it better for people who are in work who do not get paid enough to purchase a shoebox for a home.

These people (the ones on low pay) also get taxed as a further kick in the teeth

Still doesn't answer the question that you smugly advertise your situation.

You on one hand condemn low wages and on the other spit in the face of those on low wages that give you the lifestyle you benefit from.

That is the system.

The boom in the unemployed during the New Labour Years, plus the never ending stream of mass immigration created huge demand for housing, to a point there was not enough homes to go round.

This pushed up the price of homes, and in turn renting costs.

And the people who suffered the most were the people on low pay, because they had to pay more taxes to fund the crazy system - and yet, were priced out of the very basic of human needs - the need to have a home.

So well done New Labour, you really helped the working class

there are a lot of empty houses that can be given to people, and many people in council housing they don't need anymore or has become surplus to need.

you're right though. with the cost of living etc no one can live on minimum wage. and if you're better off on benefits stay there. pride, self worth etc are all fair and fine, but not on an empty stomach or freezing flat etc.

Still doesn't answer the question that you smugly advertise your situation.

You on one hand condemn low wages and on the other spit in the face of those on low wages that give you the lifestyle you benefit from.

I personally don't spit on the faces of the low paid.

You need to look at New Labour, they were the ones who kicked and kicked and kicked, and their stupid supporters kept voting them back in.

By the time people realised what was happening it was too late.

Labour put the British on the sick and then flooded the country with mass migration, these people did the work that the British used to do

Labour created a situation where the low paid were priced out of the most basic needs - the need to own a home, Labour introduced mass migration, this created a shortage of homes, pushed up the house prices, forced fown wages etc...

Labour created lots of micky mouse non jobs with salarys to match, and labour created an education system that left our young in thousands of pounds in debt, created degrees that were worthless and should anyone get a job as a result of a degree - would not have been a good enough wage to get a home

So before you claim its the people on benefits who spit in the faces of the low paid, you need to turn your anger towards the people who created this, the people who were running the country

I personally don't spit on the faces of the low paid.

Instead of spouting rubbish, blaming anything and everything for your plight and then trying to convince everyone that you are enjoying yourself on the dole why don’t you take one of those minimum wage jobs you keep going on about.

Once you have a job you can start and think about bettering yourself and climbing the social ladder rather than despising everyone else that as bettered themselves.

Archived