Does anyone else think headlight bulbs that are on sale are way too bright?

Are these xenon bulbs the ones that appear to change colour in your peripheral vision?

I was on the M1 a few nights back and I actually thought for a short while that I was being followed by and emergency vehicle, being dazzled is a bloody nuisance and I think people should be legal entitled to shoot out these headlights. Brake lights are the same too I hate it when you stop at traffic lights and your stuck behind some who doesn't use their hand brake. grrrrrr

Brake lights are the same too I hate it when you stop at traffic lights and your stuck behind some who doesn't use their hand brake. grrrrrr

I feel that one. I was stuck behind a berk-in-a-merc not long back. For reasons only known to the designers at Mercedes-Benz, they decided that a 3rd brake light of ultra-bright LEDs at approximately the same level as the driver's head behind said vehicle and the full width of the bootlid (so about 3 1/2 ft) was a good idea.

:loopy:

Are these xenon bulbs the ones that appear to change colour in your peripheral vision?

I was on the M1 a few nights back and I actually thought for a short while that I was being followed by and emergency vehicle, being dazzled is a bloody nuisance and I think people should be legal entitled to shoot out these headlights. Brake lights are the same too I hate it when you stop at traffic lights and your stuck behind some who doesn't use their hand brake. grrrrrr

Same thing has happened to me on the M1 and Dronfield bypass, it's dangerously distracting and strangely hypnotic... :shocked:

Mod Note

Posts discussing moderation have been removed, these are not permitted in the general forums, if you have any questions regarding moderation please contact the Helpdesk who will be able to answer your questions.

Archived