Sheffield Half Marathon 2011 - Megathread

Gezbooth

Hi SSS6, I can't PM message until I have 5 posts apparently! It is to stop spam. I still need a place so I would be delighted to accept yours. Of course I will pay the fee. To swap on-line I need your name, race number and email address. My email is gezboo@googlemail.com. If you mail me directly we can sort pay details. Hope your injury gets better soon. Thanks.

Hi All

The race organisers require all runners exchanging places to notify them using the Swap Form on the race website sheffieldmarathon.com . The police and other emergency services insist that they have an accurate list of all runners for obvious reasons.

Ian (organising team)

Hi there, I have a place going, I'm injured so can't run. I have contacted the organisers and they say its fine to pass it on. Let me know if you still need a place and I will hunt out my details. Cheers, Dan

Hi if you still have your place i will take it off you please let me no thanks

Hi All,

I also missed out and am desperately looking for a place in this years half marathon if anyone is unable to take part.

Looking for a similar transaction as above and will pay any fees etc.

I'm a new member directed here from a runnersworld forum - please email me on chrisjberry@gmail.com if you have a space available.

Thanks

Chris

Archived