Live Theatre, Shows, Music and Comedy Listings for Thurs 24th Feb 2011

MaxLive

There's loads of stuff on today. 18 listings below.

The weeks listings can be sent to your email each Tuesday in the Sheffield What's On! Newsletter click here to subscribe (it's free of charge and free of spam and I never pass on your email address to anyone else). It has the listings from Tuesday to Tuesday, so you'll be kept up to date.

It's all linked to my blog at http://www.sheffieldwhatson.blogspot.com

If you email me gigsandshows@live.co.uk with any live entertainment listings and weblinks you want adding to my blog http://www.sheffieldwhatson.blogspot.com I'll be happy to oblige. Please spread the word about my blog too. The more people that know about it, the more free advertising for your events.

The links to the venues listed below are on my newsletter and on the blog, so you can get accurate details.

Becoming Real, Worried About Satan, Visions of Trees, Moscow Youth Cult MUSIC Evening Bungalows and Bears

The Breath of Life by David Hare THEATRE Matinee & Evening Lyceum Theatre, Sheffield Theatres

Plenty by David Hare THEATRE 7.45pm Studio Theatre, Sheffield Theatres

Racing Demon by David Hare THEATRE Evening Crucible Theatre, Sheffield Theatres

The Metal Hammer Razor Tour, Sylosis + While She Sleeps + Bleed From Within MUSIC Evening Corporation

Nicola Farnon Jazz, Blues, Swing & Soul... MUSIC Evening Cubana Tapas Bar

Inja Davidovic (piano) + the Hadow Strings Mozart: Piano Concerto in F Major, K. 413 Mozart: Piano Concerto in A Major, K. 414 MUSIC LUNCHTIME CONCERT Now at Sheffield Cathedral

Broken Glass by Arthur Miller Sheffield University Theatre Company THEATRE Evening The University Of Sheffield Drama Studio

TALK: Film, music, and maestros of menace: the incomparable partnership of Alfred Hitchcock and Bernard Herrmann TALK Evening University of Sheffield Concerts, Firth Court (Firth Hall)

The Whigs + Dead Confederate MUSIC Evening The Plug

Merry Hell COMEDY Night Toby Foster introduces some of the best UK comedians EVENING The Greystones

Dale Storr MUSIC Evening The Harlequin

Anna Calvi +support MUSIC evening The Harley

The Little Last Laugh Chris Ramsey, TBC, Sam Harland, Ian Moore COMEDY Evening The Lescar

Chris Howarth, Jack Athey, and more!! MUSIC Evening Mentholman's @ West Street Live

Sheffield Mind's Awesome Acoustic Adventure MUSIC Evening The Riverside

10cc MUSIC Evening Sheffield City Hall

Student Band Comp 2011 - Heat 2 MUSIC Evening Sheffield University Raynor Lounge Sheffield Students' Union

Cheers for now

Max

Newsletter Free Subscription

http://www.sheffieldwhatson.blogspot.com

Archived