Plastic Surgery

fuzzy

Having just watched bits of the top 100 sex moments on Channel 4, and seeing Pamela Anderson and Joan Rivers i wondered what people thought about plastic surgery?

I know in some cases it is necessary, as in reconstuction after accidents and surgery and for health reasons, but is some of the things being done a bit ridiculous.

Should people have humongous clearly oversized false boobs, or have there face pulled back so far that the skin that was on there cheeks is now behind there ears.

What do you think about it? Have you seen it done on TV? Would you have it done? Have you had anything done? Do you know anyone that has? Have they regretted it?

Operations to enhance and improve one's appearance are both risky and dangerous not to mention the outrageous cost which I. M. H. O. is a rip off anyway. I would strongly advise anyone not to go into it, however, I do understand people doing it in the search for eternal youth, but of course this is and always has been a pipe dream.

In a lot of cases you can tell what's real and what isn't - and artificial beauty never seems, well, beautiful. There are many examples of where a nice looking woman's tried to enhance her appearance, and you just wonder why she's done it when she was good looking to begin with. That lass from Men Behaving Badly was one.

Yeah, Leslie Ash looked (looks?) ridiculous, as did Lynne Perry (Ivy Tilsley from Corrie St) who had her eyes and lips done - truly scary (they got rid of her character not long after that, guess Granada didn't want to be held responsible for frightening young kiddies who were still up at 7.30pm). All I can say about Jordan is that the pantomime-sized boobs are the least of her worries (bless her). A surgical boost to her brain matter wouldn't harm.

Archived