Tony

Your Facebook useage  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Your Facebook useage

• I don't use it any more
    • It's a part of my daily life
    • Not as much as I used to
    • Hardly ever compared to before

Deactivated my account however sometimes I reactivate to see whats happening.

if you simly deactivate your acount, then FB still has access to all your stuff.

If anyone wants to close their account down, then they would have to delete everything off manually.

I do think in general people are beginning to tire of it... personally I am an addict (most of you are you just wont admit it!) but I do sometimes look at the same people updating 4 times a day with the same old **** and consider taking myself off it for a while. But then I think of how my day at work would drag without my little FB breaks!!

I have a FB account to keep in touch with my family who lives out of this City. However I find FB to like this: People often like to tell others they have this perfect life, with a perfect husband, perfect job, perfect kids, peeerrrfect! But, in reality nothing they have is perfect and it is all a front for their sadness. And, who really is interested in people saying 'I had this for tea' and 'tonight I'm doing this'??

I deleted lots of old school friends who I don't see and don't have anything in common with. I don't have many 'friends' on my page now because I got fed up of being linked to people I have no interest in so deleted a lot. The others I have on there are friends and family and it is nice to see pics of things etc....however I wouldn't be sad if FB disappeared as it isn't a big deal to me. I don't have my full name advertised nor do I display a photo of my face, I just find it to invasive. Some people do spend their lives in FB and I have to say that I find this sad!

I do think FB should make it so you can't copy other peoples photo's though. And also I think people who put photos of their children and babies on there need to rethink it!

Do you still use Facebook much? Do you use it in the same way? Is it better than ever?

What's good, what's bad, what's changed, what would improve it?

You've missed the option of "Never used it and never will".

Archived