Tony

Your Facebook useage  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Your Facebook useage

• I don't use it any more
    • It's a part of my daily life
    • Not as much as I used to
    • Hardly ever compared to before

You can make certain information only visible to certain friends of yours on there too if you're that way inclined.

I thinkthere's an option you can un-tick if you don't want any photos of yourself to be tagged. If you have Jabbers on there as a friend, this isn't a bad option to have..... :hihi:

Well thats you having moustaches and monacles on your pics tonight!

Your Facebook useage

I don't use it any more

It's a part of my daily life

Not as much as I used to

Hardly ever compared to before

what a crap poll. there's only an answer saying daily, an three answers that suggest it was used lots but that use has since declined. Jesus, who the hell thought up those balls answers?

I have quite a few pics of my kids on there, as I am bloody proud of them. My settings are set that only friends and family can view any of my stuff - strangers see the default blank profile. I don't add people to my friends list who I don't know, as I don't play those stupid games that insist you add loads of people to complete a stage.

So, on that basis, what exactly do I have to rethink about letting my family and friends see what my kids have been up to?

same ere love, my setting make sure only people on my list can see my pictures, family and friends only, i think the only thing strangers can see is my picture and the add as a friend option, nothing more

You can make certain information only visible to certain friends of yours on there too if you're that way inclined.

I thinkthere's an option you can un-tick if you don't want any photos of yourself to be tagged. If you have Jabbers on there as a friend, this isn't a bad option to have..... :hihi:

lol i have to agree there, but i also have to say reading jabbers status most days cracks me up:love:

I completely understand your point and that is what I would do, but it is not nonsense it happens!

Have you actually got any evidence of facebook selling on phone numbers?

I suspect not.

It might, in theory happen, but maybe one of your friends will sell your number.

The reason for my scepticism, my number has been registered for a long time, and I never receive marketing calls on my mobile.

Hell, my number is a business number, it's on every email I send, my company website and my stationary, and I still don't receive marketing calls.

Again that is a different thing. The fact that you don't care that the photos are on there is irrelevant to the people that do care.

You don't own photos that someone else takes, so there are photos of you online as well, they just aren't tagged and so aren't easily identifiable. But why would you care, are you on the run?

my number has been registered for a long time, and I never receive marketing calls on my mobile.

Hell, my number is a business number, it's on every email I send, my company website and my stationary, and I still don't receive marketing calls.

perhaps nobody wants to talk to you ?

Archived