R.B.S Bonuses??

unfortunately, these people who 'do business' can pretty much do what they like as our entire economy would be stuffed without them. The government panders to them (for example- the barclays tax bill fiasco), and the city bends to there will.

I think we need to return to the idea that the freedom to do business within our community is a privilege and not a right. We don’t tolerate products which violate safety regulations so why are we tolerating a system of commerce which proves time and time again that its benefits are obliterated by its mistakes. We have been brainwashed by unscrupulous sharks in suits who have constructed the system deliberately so as to appear unchangeable. We made and we must fix it so the people benefit from the security and prosperity which is possible if only our shyster politicians had a moral backbone.

exactly its funny how many people complain about the bonuses but don't do anything about it. If you're not willing to fund their bonuses use a different bank!

I dont even bank with RBS, i dont have to bank with them to know that what they're doing is wrong and have an opinion on it

you could say that the employees of RBS have done a decent job over the last 2-3 years,

2008 - £24b losses

2009 - £3.6b losses

2010 - £1.1b losses

It seems, looking at these figures that there has been a decent turn around of the business as a whole.

you could say that the employees of RBS have done a decent job over the last 2-3 years,

2008 - £24b losses

2009 - £3.6b losses

2010 - £1.1b losses

It seems, looking at these figures that there has been a decent turn around of the business as a whole.

No one will care (I posted similar here - I even mentioned the return to profit to the tune of £12,000,000).

Yes, because a bank that got into so much trouble that it is now 80% nationalised is clearly being run by top notch people. :rolleyes:

It's not just the people running it getting bonuses.

But you are right it is easier to think think banks are evil and everyone who works there is laughing at the rest of us. Rather than think for a second about the reason behind things.

Archived