Complaints against Police rudeness

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/IPCC-Complaints-Against-Police-Increase-With-220-Officers-Accused-Of-Rudeness-Each-Week/Article/201102415939739?f=rss

Has anyone had any experience of this?

I have always found them to be polite and helpful, as I expect them to be.

When I have read reports about the police being rough, even brutal then I believe that sort of officer doesn't deserve to be in the police force and discredits the whole force.

I've never had any problems. Even on the one occasion when I found myself on the wrong side of them they were still polite and courteous. My feeling is that you probably get back what you give out.

EDIT: I'm not naive enough to think bad stuff doesn't happen. I've just never come across it myself.

Have you seen the rubbish the police get from the people of the forum. If that represents a small percentage of idiotic attitudes of Sheffield, then the police are fighting a losing battle. No wonder their officers are rude when they get treated like rubbish day in, day out!!

Agreed. People will reply with "Well they chose the job" etc, as always. Thank God people still choose to do the job, I know I could never put up with the amount of crap they get.

Archived