Car insurance quotes

thanks for your comments. My insurance is due next month and ive been getting quotes and now im just getting tired of all the form filling and phone calls. Ive been getting some decent quotes but then ive been getting unrealistic prices (more than what my cars worth) so im just asking if you know of any websites that are decent. And an other thing, why do you get asked stupid questions like "Are you a homeowner ?" and "Whats your occupation", if anyone knows how this affects your driving please let me know.

. And an other thing, why do you get asked stupid questions like "Are you a homeowner ?" and "Whats your occupation", if anyone knows how this affects your driving please let me know.

Its all about risk, a home owner isn’t likely to up sticks and do a runner with a nice new shiny car plus they can send you all the junk about home insurance etc.

Like wise if you are a DJ or a Bouncer you are going to be keeping unsociable hours and your car is likely to be parked in dodgy areas late at night whereas if you work 9 – 5 you car could be locked away all night.

Archived