Justin Bieber tickets for free!

Motorpoint

What does the guy actually do

I believe he's from the same factory mould that gave us Zac Efron, Nick Jonas, Justin Timberlake and so many others. As such, he isn't really required to do anything; by looking cute and standing in front of a camera, he will draw young teenage fans in their millions. It helps if he can sort-of-just-about carry a tune, but actual singing ability would only be a handicap. It might mean that he'd start to have ideas of his own instead of just doing whatever the Disney machine tells him to do.

From what I have been told his mum uploaded some videos of him singing to Youtube to which a music mogal spotted, flew him out to wherever he needed to be and the rest was history as they say. Not sure in the truth behind it though, not a fan personally.

Yeah, he has a lot of critics but a lot of people really love him. I mean really, really, really love him. You only have to look at the replies we're getting to this competition to see how much people love him.

I think his mum still goes around everywhere with him, to all his tours and so on.

I believe he's from the same factory mould that gave us Zac Efron, Nick Jonas, Justin Timberlake and so many others. As such, he isn't really required to do anything; by looking cute and standing in front of a camera, he will draw young teenage fans in their millions. It helps if he can sort-of-just-about carry a tune, but actual singing ability would only be a handicap. It might mean that he'd start to have ideas of his own instead of just doing whatever the Disney machine tells him to do.

Hey leave Justin Timberlake out of this! I used to like him!

Don't think I'll be going to the Arena ever again after my last experience.

Was threatened by attendants in the carpark and was amazed at the job worthiness of th attendants inside.

Some really over zealous security people down there.

I wouldn't have minded but this was at the young voices concert - hardly a audience likely to kick off!

When I went to the reception to complain the woman on the desk literally just gawped at me and didn't speak!!!!

Archived