Sun Holidays- Haven Thorpe Park

Hi,

We have just received our comfirmation from the sun holidays via email that we will be going to Haven Thorpe Park.

I was wondering if anyone has ever been and what they think of it. Is there loads for young children to do? Whats evening entertainment like?

Thank you

It's sound you have got one of the better offers there that's form sure love.

my mum had a caravan there, you will love it, theres a park, swimming pool with slides, outdoor raft bit and of course a club with all the usual characters my little girl loved anxious the elephant, ur bang nextdoor to pleasure island aswell x oh and the pub just up the road by the side of beechcombers does a very very good carvery really cheap and its just opposite a good chipshop aswell x enjoy x tip for you though, go into cleethorpes town and you sometimes get 2 for 1 vouchers for pleasure island put on your windscreen, or just pinch em off someone elses if you havnt got a car lol x

x tip for you though, go into cleethorpes town and you sometimes get 2 for 1 vouchers for pleasure island put on your windscreen, or just pinch em off someone elses if you havnt got a car lol x

Yeah thats a good point, you can get them out of there local paper aswell usually.

My kids loved it at thorpe park, that was one of our best holiday's actually.

my mum had a caravan there, you will love it, theres a park, swimming pool with slides, outdoor raft bit and of course a club with all the usual characters my little girl loved anxious the elephant, ur bang nextdoor to pleasure island aswell x oh and the pub just up the road by the side of beechcombers does a very very good carvery really cheap and its just opposite a good chipshop aswell x enjoy x tip for you though, go into cleethorpes town and you sometimes get 2 for 1 vouchers for pleasure island put on your windscreen, or just pinch em off someone elses if you havnt got a car lol x

Lol thanks for that. We have a car so we will hopefully get them if not ill send my OH to get them :hihi: Do you know the age you have to start paying for the kiddies to go into pleasure island? Also does thorpe park have a soft play bit? Whats the accommodation like? we have upgraded to Luxury!

Is the food ok on site or are we better making our own or going else where?

We went in Sept last year

Pleasure island was closed!

As was the outdoor pool area in the park, but there was still loads to do anyway so no harm done!

Dont tell me this. I need lots of things for my kiddies to do lol. They gave us our last date that we wanted :( which was a shame!! but aslong as the place is clean and lots for the kids we should be ok

We went in Sept last year

Pleasure island was closed!

As was the outdoor pool area in the park, but there was still loads to do anyway so no harm done!

That may have been when they were forced to close down due to financial difficulties.

Didn't they nearly go into administration cause they were spending money on there other parks and leaving Pleasure Island to rot?

Archived