BBC Propoganda - your wage must be cut to £5.93 per hour

Waterloo Rd was on the other day and the story line was a Pole taking a job in the school.

Some of the youths were launching a hate campaign against this Pole as it was believed one of their fathers had been denied a job interview, a local man in need of work to provide for his family.

It turned out he'd never even applied. His son had stolen the Pole's phone! And the Pole challenged him, physically holding him whilst doing so. The head intervened and they all went to the office. In the office it rang (when the hate campaign was being discussed), and the Pole got his phone back, he answered it and it was his son.. and he had just passed a maths exam! He congratulated him and spoke both proudly and highly of him to the others.

The young lad who had launched the hate campaign then found out his dad had not even applied for the job. The dad complained he had previously been in skilled (relatively well paid) work and didn't want to work for peanuts. His son lamented him, as he himself would be prepared to work for peanuts. The opinion of his father declined, whilst his opinion of the Pole increased.

I suppose the moral of the story is, if you won't work for minimum wage, you'll be replaced.

I hope you take the moral of this story into account. And paid your £145.50 (and ever increasing) license fee in order for this propaganda to be broadcast unto you.

Arbeit macht frei comrades.

And remember you can pay tax on minimum wage, so you don't forfeit your right to complain about the government. And agencies are always recruiting low paid staff, so you need not become unemployed.

Do you just continue creating these similar threads until someone takes an interest?

50% of that post was in reply to another post on a different thread which has now been removed. I just jazzed it up a bit.

Did you watch the program?

I suppose the moral of the story is, if you won't work for minimum wage, you'll be replaced.

Or, the moral could be: If you're willing to get up off your backside and do a bit of work, you have children who pass maths exams: if you sit on your backside complaining and doing nothing, you have children who steal mobile phones.

Or, the moral could be: If you're willing to get up off your backside and do a bit of work, you have children who pass maths exams: if you sit on your backside complaining and doing nothing, you have children who steal mobile phones.

I prefer Gabbys moral.

Although, I don't think it quite fits with the OPs constant desire to tell everyone who has a job that they'll soon be unemployed and starving or forced to work for 30p a week.

Or, again, the moral could be that sensationalist plot-lines in drab tv dramas wind up their simple-minded audience.

No, the moral is work for less.

Wages must be depressed!

Mr Ayub said agency staff from Eastern Europe, being paid at lower rates, had this week been trained up in front of operatives who were being made redundant.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/christmas_job_cuts_devastate_workers_1_227476

(Cheers to JasonB for the link)

Work for less or train your replacement.

Archived