Monster Raving Loony's by-election hope

*Link to this story - coming soon*

http://www.gethampshire.co.uk/news/s/2088354_monster_raving_loonys_byelection_hope

This is the good people of Barnsley’s chance to take this political farce of ours one step beyond,” he declared.

“I honestly believe that enough votes for me could turn the tide and make the other parties sit up and think where on earth are we going wrong, because they are, aren’t they?”

Mr Hope, who stood against David Cameron in last year’s general election, said the best vote his party has ever achieved is just over 1,000 in Rotherham some years ago.

“Barnsley can do better than that and I’m sure the people would want to beat Rotherham and be the first constituency to return enough votes to make a difference.

“If we retained the deposit it would certainly be an eye opener – the first time ever.”

The OMRLP hopes everyone can get their deposit back, especially us, £500 is a lot of 99p coins!

Archived