What do you do when everything gets on top of you?

Put my favourite music on very loud. Get myself a glass of brandy. Lay beck and forget the world. Mainly stop feeling sorry for myself. I think about all those suffering and how lucky we all are.

Who is Beck? Does she know that you do this?! :o

Get myself a glass of wine, and a nice hot bath and pamper myself. Always makes me feel better.

When I have had a bad day (and crikey I think plenty of people have with finances over the last couple of years!), I just think of the people that are worse off... Possibly in war torn, famine ridden countries...

It doesn't cheer me up so please don't get me wrong... but it does put everything into perspective and make you think that really... you don't have it so bad.

Remember the glass is always half full... and when at rock bottom, the only way is up!

once again do not edit my posts or take them out of context , the threads not about speeding , you might think your a moderator like a lot on here. your not.

You started it, going on about the PC brigade :roll:

I'll tell you what, get back in your veedub, black out the windows, lower the suspension, fit a massive exhaust pipe that looks and sounds like a rocket launcher and fit some tasteless neon underlights.

Then go drive round Page Hall and pretend you're a gangsta :)

x x x

Get in my jammies and have a good old laugh at ppl on SF having pointless arguements over things that just don't even matter!!!:hihi::hihi::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously though, sometimes I drive, Sometimes I do curl up in a ball and cry. Other times I pour myself a big drink, turn the tv off and read. It's a great escape and you can let your imagination run away with you. And forget the real world.

Archived