What do you do when everything gets on top of you?

Alcohol, usually Remy Martin or Chivas. This used to be supplemented by heavy smoking though I dont do that now. Booze is the answer to everything!

Im trying to find othe ways to be completely honest!

Only so much Harveys And Fosters you can drink

it's middle of the night stressing that makes me get into the car in my pjs and drive out the snake pass with the tunes on. Then usually can't sleep when home again, so put on some late night telly until fall asleep again...although there's usually some seriously dodgy stuff on at 4am which helps to take my mind off the cause of the stress!

What helps to cheer you up when you feel like you've had one of the worst days ever and just want to curl up in a ball and cry?

No sarcastic answers please

Hi Annaleigh first of all curl in a ball and cry if you want to, might just make you feel better. Facing our woes is better than running away from them. There is nothing wrong with feeling awful. After all we don't question our feelings when we feel good. The only thing we can be certain of about our feelings is that they will change.

My today has been far from brilliant but I have had worse and survived them, my tomorrow may be better. Good luck.

Go and do some exercise. Exercise creates endorphins which make you 'happy'.

That is true actually. I was in a stinker of a mood on Monday, went to the gym after being forced by my friend to go like I'd planned and was in a fantastic mood afterwards!!

Find something to focus on, something to achieve.. and make it your mission to do so.

I had a down day yesterday- so today i spend a day working on the business, co-presented a show on Sheffield Live with the lovely guests After Hours and Alex Piearcey and suddenly I'm back on top of the world because i feel like I've achieved something.So probably the best way to stay positive is to make yourself proud by doing something you want to achieve.

Another thing that helps me is talking to those who inspire me such as friends, family, people from your past that you look up to and ask them what they would do if they were in the situation - most of the time they'll have something to say that will give you the drive to keep going but if they don't ask someone else until you find whatever it is you need to pick yourself back up again.

I say everything I want to, on my online blog/diary. Generally rant about what I need too. Have a good cry if I need too. Then I clean up! My OH thinks its hilarious, if the house is a mess, he will continue to pee me off until I snap then he goes out in the car and leaves me alone and then I start scrubbing everything! Crazy, but, it works :lol:

Archived