What do you do when everything gets on top of you?

My little technique is i used to live near some railtracks, i memorised the times that the trains would go over the bridge, and when i was feeling like crap i would go under that bridge, when the train went past i would scream my head of.. It helped.. Then i moved ><

On old friend of mine used to save empty bottles and jars which when she was stressed she would throw at the wall at the bottom of her back yard. She claimed it was the best of therapies. :)

Second this, throwing bottles into the recycling bins really hard is great for relieving stress.

Also: singing along loudly to anything with a good tune, reading trashy novels, having a long hot shower, walking the dog...

It's very rare that I feel that things have gotten on top of me, maybe a couple of times a year I have an off day, nothing sets it off, I just want to be alone with my thoughts, which are usually nothing particular. Because Im normally a bubbly outgoing person this gets my mates on at me all day thinking there is something wrong. I just plod on :)

Archived