John Harris, the freeman & the Magna Carta

John Harris served an affidavit on the Queen removing himself from legislation from 'evil persons' representing Her Majesty. Article 61 of the Magna Carta appears to let him do this and even better, ministers don't know what the Hell to do with this.

I say more power to him and I hope that some likeminded souls follow his lead .... Because like Mr Harris, it is aparent to me that "divers evil persons have falsely and unlawfully induced Our Sovereign Lady to believe that they alone are the true representatives of the people placed in Her Majesty’s Care by Almighty God".

http://www.ukcolumn.org/2008/04/09/magna-carta-man

Damned shame though!

it's not a shame in the slightest other than providing us with some much needed entertainment.

even if clause 61 still applied, it would only apply to barons not the average person in the street.

apart from the right to due process the magna carta did nothing to help the common man, it did do everything to move power from the monarch to the barons which was all the barons really cared about.

Archived