Prince William's visit to St. Andrews

Is the OP one of David Icke's mad minions?
I can't believe that people have unlimited access to the internet in Rampton, so my bet is he's as sane as anybody else and having a right old giggle over his successful trolling.

(Please God there can't really be people genuinely that deranged and loose in society, can there??)

I can't believe that people have unlimited access to the internet in Rampton, so my bet is he's as sane as anybody else and having a right old giggle over his successful trolling.

(Please God there can't really be people genuinely that deranged and loose in society, can there??)

yes there can........

Ps .George bush , Bush seneior and John kerry were and are part of secret society scull and bones at yale university! ( picture and interviews of then available )

it's hardly secret if people know it exists

just out of interest what is your opinion of freemasonry?

Prince William visit too St*Andrews is he part of secret society ?

Who is he referring *too when he says*

"Ladies and gentlemen, fellow alumni and undergraduates of St Andrews,......."

Who are the alumni ?

So we can conclude that he is a " alumni "

Can i take a guess that a fellow alumni is actually a fellow illuminati ?

*?Secret society at a 600 hundred year old university maybe?

William part of illuminati ?

Or is a alumni something different ?

Ps .George bush , Bush seneior and John kerry were and are part of secret society scull and bones at yale university! ( picture and interviews of then available )

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/news/archive/2011/Title,65130,en.html

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones?wasRedirected=true

alumni is scottish for aluminium - all the toffs at scottish universities are actually metal robots who formed a secret society to take over the world, but then they realised that they already own it - they have no brains,( but that doesn't matter if you already own everything) and extended urethras that they use to **** on everyone else.

hope that clears it up.

they don't have ANY internet access at Rampton, following the Fallon report.

Archived