Prince William's visit to St. Andrews

Genuine question , hence the post ,

What is the etymology Of the word alumni ,

If there's one thing this post does, it's proving that you think anything you don't understand is a conspiracy, and that you're unwilling to do any research into it before labelling it as such. Something to bear in mind in your other threads I think.

I'm just waiting now for RobFr to turn up and tell us how we shouldn't believe the Alumni are harmless organisations and are actually plotting the end of the world...

I've had a stressful week, culminating in an even more stressful Saturday, but managed not to shapeshift for the entire time, in spite of endless provocation. So to sign in and find that truthlogic has managed by sheer native wit to penetrate the cover built up over centuries and carelessly revealed by no less a member of the alumni than Prince William has just put the Bird's Eye Dream Topping on it ... damn! :suspect:

• 2 weeks later...
If there's one thing this post does, it's proving that you think anything you don't understand is a conspiracy, and that you're unwilling to do any research into it before labelling it as such. Something to bear in mind in your other threads I think.

I'm just waiting now for RobFr to turn up and tell us how we shouldn't believe the Alumni are harmless organisations and are actually plotting the end of the world...

Secretive exclusive satanic type groups exist in the USA at places such as Yale !

People such as geroge bush have been members to groups like scull and bones!

What makes you think us Brits aren't good enough to have them also ?

Remeber John Kerry and both Bushes have been memebers !

Archived